The Pack is heading for Camp Battleship USS Iowa! This overnight trip and tour of the famous USS Iowa will take place February 3-4 in San Pedro.
Scouts, parents and siblings are all invited. The cost per attendee is $88. Scouts must attend with a parent or guardian.
Note: The deadline to register is November 15, 2016
Included In The Program
- Overnight accommodations aboard Battleship Iowa, sleeping in a berth in the enlisted crew quarters
(includes mattress only).
- Inside information on the battleship ‘s history including her life at sea, and the wars she fought in,
led by the USS Iowa’s highly knowledgeable staff.
- Participation in a full schedule of tours and activities which promote learning in a fun and exciting
environment aboard Battleship Iowa.
- A personalized dog tag and patch commemorating their stay aboard Iowa.
- Enjoy dinner and breakfast in the Enlisted Mess Decks.
Camp Battleship Goals
- Host Families and Youth Groups on Iowa for a Fun, Memorable and Educational Experience
- Introduce Battle ship Campers to Routines and Customs of US Navy Sailors at Sea
- Promote appreciation for the history of Battleship Iowa, US Navy and the LA/San Pedro Harbor
Questions or Further Information
For more information, please download the Camp Battleship USS Iowa – Camp Program Guidebook or contact Ethan Longhenry at Cubmaster@CubScoutPack18.org
119 signed up so far. Limit: 200.
RSVP deadline is past